Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weddingstar Small Contemporary Bride & Groom Figurine





Get the best deal for Weddingstar Small Contemporary Bride & Groom Figurine is now hitting the market. This best item is currently on sale, you can buy it this moment for just $0.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Information



The Contemporary Bride and Groom in white porcelain bisque is a modern way to add an elegant touch to your wedding cake. This design features bride with bouquet held in the arms of her groom.



Factor Benefits


  • The Contemporary Bride and Groom in white porcelain bisque is a modern way to add an elegant touch to your wedding cake.
  • This design features bride with bouquet held in the arms of her groom.
  • Presently the Bride and Groom Cake Toppers are available with skin tones and hair colors only as shown.
  • MaterialsPorcelain
  • Small

User Reviews


So unique
cp

I bought this because I wanted a different yet sophisticated topper. It was gorgeous. I recieved so many compliments on this topper, and everyone wanted to know where I got it.

Beautifully Made Bride and Groom Figurine!
MJ Neumiller

This contemporary Bride and Groom figurine is beautifully made and elegant looking. It's small enough I was able to mount it in a wedding shadow box that I made. I hope you continue to sell these as I will definitely be ordering more as I make more wedding shadow box gifts in the future.


Tags: Small Contemporary Bride, Weddingstar Small Bride, Weddingstar Small Contemporary, Weddingstar Contemporary Bride