Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Iridescent Diamond Rings - Cupcake Decoration Favors (6 pc)





Get the best deal for Iridescent Diamond Rings - Cupcake Decoration Favors (6 pc) is now alive. This awesome item is now on sale, you could purchase it now for only $0.00 and usually delivered in a single day.

Item Information



Factor Benefits



User Opinions


Did not receive this product, received different one.
Paigiesmommy

I had placed a large order for various cupcake picks through Amazon (all different vendors), so it was not until I came here to review the product that I realized I did not receive what was pictured! The ones I got were much cheaper looking and 2-dimentional. The "diamond" portion was an iridescent sticker. So therefor, I will be more cautious reviewing my orders when they arrive.


Key: Diamond Rings Cupcake, Iridescent Rings Cupcake, Iridescent Diamond Rings, Iridescent Diamond Cupcake