Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ethnic Groomsmen With Black Tux





Best deal for Ethnic Groomsmen With Black Tux is trending. This awesome item is now available, you could buy it right now for only $0.00 and usually delivered in a day.

Product Information



4 1/2" Plastic.
Contains 2



Factor Benefits


  • Pk/2

Customer Opinions


Perfect Topper for my Best Friend
C. E, Lyons, Jr.

I was the "Best Man" and provided the wedding cake for my 2 best friends Joe & Isaac, an interracial gay couple. These toppers were the perfect addition to making their special day even better, particularly given the difficulty finding such a topper for this couple. Since they came in a pack of two each (color), I have another set for my other friends, if they are so inclined to get married/civil union,....or if I'm so lucky to get hitched myself.


Key: Groomsmen Black Tux, Ethnic Groomsmen Black, Ethnic Black Tux