Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bulk Pkg 100 Great Save





Get the best deal for Bulk Pkg of 100 Mini Blue Trim Babies for Favors & Decorations is now alive. This awesome product is now on sale, you could purchase it now for just $0.00 and usually ships in a single day.

Product Info



Bulk Bag of 102 Mini Blue Trim Babies for and Decorations



Pros


  • Bulk package of 102 babies (13 pkgs of 6)
  • Small, soft vinyl miniature babies with pink trim for a baby shower favor, cup cake decoration or other craft projects
  • Size: 1-3/4"

User Opinions


too cute
Sandra L. Simmons

Got these for baby shower I am throwing. Could not find a 'cute' baby anywhere until I stumbled upon these. Going to freeze these in plastic dixie cups and play break the water with them. They are a rubber of sorts and small, so watch small children with them.

It's a great product
Ibrahim

I ordered them Just for the decoration of a cake, for my baby shower. I really liked the fact that you could detach the head of the body. I was able to use them in other forms too.

So Cute...
Carol M. Hutchens

These are adorable! Though I should warn you they do 'wet' the cake if you wash them before using. LOL


Tags: Bulk 100 Mini, Pkg 100 Mini, Bulk Pkg 100, Bulk Pkg Mini