Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wedding Cake Cheap





Get the best deal for Samantha's Wedding Cake is now alive. This best product is currently available, you may buy it this moment for just $0.00 and often delivered in a day.

Item Information



Samantha's Bridesmaid Wedding Cake and Accessories
RETIRED
This beautiful wedding cake comes with a traditional bride and groom topper. Special slots in the top layer hide six tiny charms on ribbons. Includes a souvenir wedding invitation and a fancy mirror and brush set for last-minute primping.



Pros


  • Wedding Cake with Bride and Groom Topper
  • Six Tiny Charms on Ribbons
  • Souvenir Wedding Invitiation
  • Mirror & Brush Set
  • RETIRED

Reviews


A Yummy Wedding Goodie
WonderWoman

I bought this just because it's beautiful. It's also much larger than I imagined, and sturdier. The overall look is lovely - I collect wedding memorabilia and it's one of the nicer wedding cakes in my collection. I was really impressed with the first one I bought - for the price and it being American Girl, especially - so I bought another one for my doll scenes! Recommended.


Tags: Wedding Cake, Samantha's Wedding, Samantha's Cake