Monday, January 21, 2013

My Soul's Window Birthday Age 10 Girl Sculpture Cake Topper





Best offer for My Soul's Window Birthday Age 10 Girl Sculpture Cake Topper is becoming hot. This awesome item is now on sale, you could buy it now for just $0.00 and often ships within a day.

Product Info



Enesco Gifts & Home Decor: My Soul's Window Birthday Sculptures.

This birthday sculpture is a great birthday gift or would be a perfect cake topper.

how time has passed; you're already ten. you were perfectly made, let your story begin...

Introduced: 2009.

Dimensions: 4" L x 5" H.



Pros


  • My Soul's Window
  • Girl Age 10 Sculpture
  • reads "how time has passed; you're already ten. you were perfectly made, let your story begin...
  • 1.5" x 5"
  • can be used as a sculpture or as a cake topper

User Opinions



Lookup: My Soul's Window, My Window Birthday, My Soul's Birthday, Soul's Window Birthday