Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weddingstar Interchangeable Groom Great Save





On sale now for Weddingstar Interchangeable Groom - African American is now hitting the market. This cool item is now on sale, you can buy it now for only $14.98 and often ships in a day.

Item Description



Now your cake decorations can be as personal and as special as you are. These fashionable and culturally diverse Brides and Grooms stand poised to embrace. Mix and match the partners to create a custom figuring that reflects your unique ethnic blend. Each partner is sold separately.



Features


  • 6.5" Tall

Reviews


Starlet
april

This item met my expectation it was what I was looking for in every detail. I recommend this item to any new bride to be.

Be wary of his skin color
Veronica V.

When I purchased this topper, I assumed from the pictures that his skin would be fairly dark. But once I got him, he was pretty much the same color as the bride (I purchased an Hispanic bride) and looked a whole heck of a lot like her. For the price, it was a pretty good deal but I would have appreciated my purchase better if his skin tone was a little more realistic and face was different from the groom. But on a high note, the bride looked just like me! =)


Tags: Weddingstar Interchangeable Groom, Weddingstar Interchangeable African, Weddingstar Groom African, Interchangeable Groom African