Monday, February 18, 2013

Dinosaur Cake Kit Great Deal





On sale now for Dinosaur Cake Kit is trending. This cool Dinosaur Cake Kit is now available, you can buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered in a day.

Item Description



Pros


  • The volcano in NOT included. It is made out of cake.
  • Use an upside down cupcake for the volcano
  • Included: Dinosaurs, Trees, Happy Birthday Script, Shrub,

User Reviews


not what I expected
Lazer

this product was nothing that I expected it would have been. The pieces or poorly painted the sign was too small the only good part from this product was the trees and the bushes. I had to go out and we buy dinosaur figurine because the ones that they sent look like a kindergarden painted it. I am very unhappy with this product and would not recommend it to anyone. Please do your research before ordering this for you maybe come disappointed in the product as I was.


Tags: